Instagram Pinterest Email Twitter BlogLovin Twitter Home About Me Reading Math Social Studies Image Map

October 16, 2011

Out of the Loop for 9 years

I have been so blessed to be able to stay at home with my kiddos for the last 9 years!!! The last two years I have been a reading interventionist at their school working part/full time and have loved it.  I thought that was going to be the plan this year as well . . . however, an inflow of third graders came to the school and the numbers in the classrooms had to be lower, so . . .

I have been a third grade teacher for the past 9 weeks.  Not only am I a third grade teacher - I am team teaching.  Our school is so crowded that there was not another room for me!!! So, I have been partnered up with Mrs. Jill and 28 lovely third graders!!! We also have Mrs. Carol who is our paraprofessional and every day is an interesting day!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Becky!!!! Wow, I am so excited to hear you are teaching again. You have a special gift. We have said it many times before, you imparted so many things to Hannah In the 3rd grade. Your students' parents have no idea how grateful they will be in years to come. Hannah is a junior at Western Kentucky majoring in elementary education. Thank you, thank you! I hope you and your family are doing well. Have a wonderful Christmas.
    Teresa Alber

    ReplyDelete