Instagram Pinterest Email Twitter BlogLovin Twitter Home About Me Reading Math Social Studies Image Map

November 26, 2011

Where are We with Our Writing?

We are doing a lot of writing this year in third grade to help us prepare for our constructive response test in December.  I found this idea on pinterest and this blog (love it!) and knew I had to make it!!!!  I adapted it a bit and made this one in a hurry.  I am working on another one where I have used my cricut to make the letters.  

I have really enjoyed this already because it helps me to know where each student is and it also encourages those students who tend to take their own time to see how far behind the rest of the class they are - even telling them how much they have to do until the writing project is done.  I would HIGHLY recommend this to any teacher!!

No comments:

Post a Comment