Instagram Pinterest Email Twitter BlogLovin Twitter Home About Me Reading Math Social Studies Image Map

June 19, 2015

Happily Ever... Madeover

While my kids have been at church camp this week, I have attended TN Core training which I will post about later.  I have been on MULTIPLE dates with my husband! I started working with the TPT Sellers Challenge.

Our first challenge was to do a makeover on one of our products.  I chose one of the very first things I had ever made for TPT - my Preamble unit.  I extended the sale on this one, so pick it up while it's one sale.

I loved how it looked and so I decided to do some more.

My other unit that I enjoy teaching at the beginning of the year is our Happily Ever After Unit.  I love teaching about fairy tales for so many reasons.  Last year, we bumped it up a notch or two and incorporated more writing into the unit.  This unit includes:
our plan for the unit that can last as long as you want it to 
anchor chart ideas 
fairy tale characteristic cards
a chart for the students to record the characteristics they see in each fairy tale
writing brainstorming papers 
fairy tale writing paper

I added some extra pages from this past year of teaching.
I redid the cover as well.
You can buy the unit on sale here.

To go along with the unit, I redid the Fairy Tale Characteristic Cards you can buy separately.  I made them a lot bigger, changed up some of the clip art and added a cover page to it. 
You can buy it on sale here.
I am looking forward to using this pack in the upcoming year. I will be sure to write about it on the blog when I do. 
Unit then.... I hope you live your summer

HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment