Instagram Pinterest Email Twitter BlogLovin Twitter Home About Me Reading Math Social Studies Image Map

July 30, 2015

Lollipop Moments

A few weeks ago in our inservice, our principal shared this video with us.



Ever since then, our third grade team has been looking for and celebrating

Lollipop Moments.

This year, we are using this video as a spring board.
We want to
create,
celebrate,
and acknowledge
any of these moments with our students and our parents.

School begins for us in 4 days.
4 days!
In an hour and a half, a report back to school for the official start of the 
2015-2016 school year.

I want this year to be full of lollipop moments that I have created for others in my life.
I want to be intentional and not live full of regret of what I could have
(or should have) done for my
family,
friends,
church family,
school family,
students
& their parents.

I want to celebrate when they have lollipop moments.
I want to acknowledge others when they give me a lollipop moment.

Do you celebrate and acknowledge lollipop moments with your family or school?
I want to know how.

Share your lollipop celebration ideas.
Everyone deserves one!

No comments:

Post a Comment