Instagram Pinterest Email Twitter BlogLovin Twitter Home About Me Reading Math Social Studies Image Map

July 19, 2015

Sunday Scoop: July 19

I have never done The Sunday Scoop with The Teaching Trio,
but have seen my teaching buddy, Cathy, link up each week.
So, I thought, "Why not!"


This is the last full week of my summer.  Yes, you read that right.  I am sad.  Last week I spent 4 days with my FABULOUS teaching team seen here. I will have MOST of the following week, but this is the last week I will have all 7 days to myself and my kids.  I plan on enjoying it 100%!!!!  However, there are some things I have to get done.

We have a new team member this year, and I have got to get the pacing guide completed so she will be less stressed.  I am a nerd and enjoy this kind of thing, but am having a hard time getting motivated.  I also need some new letters for my bulletin boards, so I need to get those made on my cricut and SOON!!!!  Laundry also HAS to be started!  Thankfully I can say that is being done as I type!!

I would love to get a few things done for my classroom.  I want to make some new TEAM tags for my groups. I bought new tags and lanyards for these, so I am hoping that inspires me to get them made!  We shall see.  I also have a TON of things I want to get laminated with my little personal laminator.  I am hoping my darling daughter will help with this.  She usually will run the laminator for me!

I am going to read The Heir by Kiera Cass this week.  I read the first 3 books of this series last summer in 3 days.  I LOVED them!!!  For Mother's Day, my dear husband and children got me the newest boo in the series.  However, I wanted to reread the series with the novellas (I am TAD OCD) before I read the latest book.  I had so many people borrowing these books from me that it has taken a good long while to get to it.  However, I am glad to say, I am starting (and more than likely finishing) it today!

I am a list girl, so I really like this linky!!!  We will see what gets done today and the rest of the week.  Here's to the last full week of summer!

3 comments:

  1. Hi there! I have a Cameo and I LOVE cutting out everything I can. I'm a little obsessed. I used Plickers with my kiddos last year and it was great! Your blog is adorable! ~ Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you linked up! I need to hear more about these TEAM tags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for inspiring me to be a Linky!

    ReplyDelete